When you are in stock ROM, you can update your mobile using the OTA method. When you can’t do the regular OTA, you can use one of the below manual methods. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Global firmware” on your device. We can use the following method to flash firmware if you are using Custom ROM or a rooted device. If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked.
- Here I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 11 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles.
- Also, like all the Custom ROM in the list, this ROM is and will stay Bloat-free.
- This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro firmware” on your device.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on; how to install the SP Flash tool for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
There are some benefits to running stock Android itself, however, that are well worth exploring. If you used SuperSU, for example, go to the Settings tab, select Full Unroot, then reboot your phone again. LineageOS, an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,
with more being continuously added thanks to the biggest, yet ever growing,
Android open-source community. Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new.
When Samsung released the Galaxy S10, it came with a nasty surprise. Samsung finally merged the Android changes in Android Pie that blocked rootless custom themes. This change was present on the Galaxy S10 series at launch and was included in updates for older devices like the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8.
- Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
- To go the whole way, you need to unroot your phone as well.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device.
- With an update released to the Bixby app on older One UI devices today, this is finally possible.
- It’s been nearly two years since the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 series hit the scene, and even with a new Note 10 series out on the market, the company is reportedly looking to re-release the Note 8 this year.
Along with monthly security updates to every supported device,
we enhance existing privacy touchpoints around the OS and keep you informed of how the system shares your data. That’s why LineageOS promises to push for user personalization and preference. And the last ROM in our list of Best Custom ROMs for Redmi Note 8 Pro, Potato Open Sauce Project is a Custom ROM that aims at firmware a butter smooth performance with hand-selected features from other ROMs. LineageOS is the most used and most trusted Custom ROM out there. It was started as CyanogenMod and known to be the first custom ROM or firmware which was able to make its way to some smartphone as pre-installed default firmware. If you want to get the most out of the camera, you can check out the Google Camera port for this phone maintained by XDA Senior Member Wyroczen.